In compliance with Article 22 of AML/CFT, Act 2016:-
- FRC has a framework which safeguards information received, processed, held or disseminated and securely exchanges and shares only on a need-to-know basis for the purpose of preventing money laundering, terrorist financing, and related predicate offences in accordance with agreed procedures, policies and applicable laws.
- FRC has rules in place governing the security and confidentiality of such information, including procedures for handling, storage, dissemination, and protection of, as well as access to such information.
- FRC ensures that staff members have the necessary security clearance levels and understanding of their responsibilities in handling and disseminating sensitive and confidential information.
- FRC ensures staff are adequately trained to handle protected information
- FRC restricts access to its facility and information, including information technology systems.